* 2013/05/02: TODO now also matched TBD. Plus, TODO search highlights matched items.
* 2013/04/28: Directory output now lists most recent commit with every file/directory.
* 2013/04/16: History commit messages now try to “collapse” rather than extend multiple lines. Cleaner output.
* 2013/04/07: TODO searching now more lax, and displays as red when decor
* 2013/02/05: Quickjumping, with formatting to indicate matches.
* 2013/02/03: Adding cleaner, more functional Markdown buttons to editing interface.
* 2013/01/31: Adding button to disable live preview.
* 2013/01/27: Adding “Table of Contents” checkbox and hotkey, similar to decorations.
* 2013/01/21: “Commit and Edit,” for committing changes thus far but keeping on editing while saving place in the editor.
* 2013/01/20: TODO syntax and searching.
* 2013/01/19: Implementing “escaping” of wikilink/functionlink syntax.
* 2013/01/19: Implementing the ability to have a CSV password file.
* 2013/01/19: Modularizing login mechanisms.
* 2013/01/17: Live preview works with functions.
* 2013/01/16: “Plain” diff output, additional wikilink syntax for “functions” links (works on backend, still needs frontend work for live preview).
* 2013/01/14: “Raw” output of files.
* 2013/01/14: CSV handling.
* 2013/01/13: Added “partitioning” of files to easy split large documents into component parts and automatically generating collections to “stitch” them together.
* 2012/12/17: Added “Cherrypicking” of changes.
* 2012/12/16: Improved caching, added access key combo to search box.
* 2012/12/13: Implemented low-level caching. De-hoverized the diff output pages.
* 2012/12/10: Better cursor/caret indicator to the right (causes less errors). Better blame coloring.
* 2012/12/07: Changing scroll synchronization semantics, replacing the less accurate scroll position synchronization with the synchronization of a more accurate cursor position.
* 2012/12/06: Modified TOC to be “snappable,” depending on browser window width.
* 2012/12/04: Adding “Decorations” checkbox, as well as “Other options” dropdown for economic use of space.
* 2012/12/02: Live-preview word count, plus improved decorations to show dialog/annotations reasonably in live preview window.