This will house a series of documents and templates, structured in a way that demonstrates ways to use Giterary's features.
Mike: feel free to add to this. All input is welcome.
- Bookmaking (Chapters, Scenes, etc.)
- Worldbuilding (People, places, nomenclature)
- Media (Images, Music, etc.)
- Collections and Lists
- Tags and Searches
- Templates (Templating Material)
- Notes (Notes, Journal Entries)
- TODO: Hierarchy, similar to Skysail, breaking out by:
- Worldbuilding, worksheets, etc.
- Timelines, tables, etc.
- Journal Entries
- Images, media
- Names, nomenclature
- Navigational/organizational pages (lists, collections, tags, etc.)
- TODO: Templates
- Chapter sheet templates
- Country templates
- Scene templates
- TODO: Replicate Planner/Binder layout of LSBX
- Collection of collections.